среда, 4 апреля 2012 г.

A friend in need is a friend indeed...

Every person tries to find true happiness on his life-way. Happiness can be different. For one, it can be money, luxury, but for others they are family, children or work.
As for me, I think that true happiness is having a good friend, who will never betray you. Once, I've read  a wise statement and it impressed me very much. It said that a friend is a person who knows you best of all but loves you anyway. I guess that it is quite true because there are not completely perfect people and each of us has his defects.
I am quite agree with the opinion of one philosopher Publiy Sir: "A loss of the friend is the biggest loss". Once I had had the best friend of mine. But lately I lost her and felt very upset. It was a good lesson for me and I understood that people can't be happy without friends. Fortunately, I have found my true friend. She is a very good, kind, clever and funny girl. We understand each other from the half of word. She is the only person I can tell everything and she will keep it in secret.
It is very important to be somebody's friend because you know that there is somebody who will always be glad to see and hear you, help and support you in your difficult minute. 

1 комментарий:

  1. I agree with you. Without friendship nobody could live happily an the planet. A real friend, always is next to you, when the rest of the world is agenst you.You can count on his support and that he will help you get throw the problem.

    ОтветитьУдалить