вторник, 31 января 2012 г.

^--^ Four legs and fur... ツ




- A cat must protect people against houseplants.
- A cat must constantly maintain a man in shape, causing him to move around the apartment; to bend, collecting pens, pencils, socks, etc.
- A cat must hold fast to the teeth, a pen or pencil, while the person is trying to write.
- A cat should always carry out an audit in a refrigerator, even if a man does not want it. If he does not want - it means that he hides something there, and this "something" should be decided, and then you bring to justice the man himself.
- A cat should keep up with the fashions. If nowadays DVD-system is in fashion, that a modern cat must go with the times and to look into the newfangled equipment from time to time, trying to get into the things why there is this one blue wire.
- A cat should check every hour at night, if any snake did not crawl under the man's blanket.
- From time to time a cat must train himself in case of unforeseen circus performances. To do this, he should occasionally arrange flights under the dome of the house, jumping on the chandelier and back to the curtains, all sorts of jumping.
- A cat must remember that dream of a man - is a waste of breath, so seeing a sleeping person, you must immediately wake him by jumping from the cabinet on his stomach, and even better on its head.
- A cat should wean a person from such harmful habits as snoring. It is quite sufficient for this to put his paw or his bushy tail in an open mouth of the snoring person .
- A cat should sing songs to bring people joy. Even if the songs are sad.
- A cat must catch up on sleep for person, all his relatives, friends and neighbours gathered together.



I do not want to smoke herb and other drugs, but I want to pet good-natured cats!


I know what your cat does, when you sleep!=)

Starlings flew away. But cats arrived=)

The best treatment for depression is a cat ^--^

- Garfield, are you happy?
   - No food, no happiness! =(

- Kitty, why are not you sleeping?
- Evil does not sleep ... ツ

A cat is a woolen entertainment=)

10 комментариев:

  1. Cats.... They are so sweet and charming. I love them very much. And I'm wondering do you have a cat? What's its name? How did you meet it at firs time?

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Yeeepp))) I completely agree with you!!=) They're very charming!=) Unfortunately, I do not have anyone cat... But Vika (my neighbour) has a cat, I can't say cat's name, because it does not sound decently. So, I can play with the cat any time and I really love this little funny kitten... I hope to have a cat in my future life, maybe when I will live alone in my own house..=) Cats always make my mood better and I do not imagine my life without them...:)

      Удалить
  2. As for me, people, I don't like cats at all! I like only little kittens) But, Ksenia, this pictures of cats are awesome!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Wow,they are amazing....I also like cats, and even I had one, but it was not successful))So, we didn't find the common language with him))But only one thing I hated, connected with my cat,its his hair)))I didn't like vacuum so often))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Haha)))) You're quite right, there are many problems with them...but they're so sweet))))) So, when I look into their eyes, all problems do not exist=)))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Oh,yes, they're so goody-goody and sometimes crazy, and it seem they're a part of our lives))Hum, yes, also when I look into their eyes, all problems don't exist, but sometimes when I looked into my cat's eyes, so I understood that he always wanted to eaaattt and I had to solve this his problem very often, because he didn't want to let me alone)))

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Oh, yep)))) They are always hungry!!!!) And it is a great pleasure to feed them. Also I can say that a cat is the only organism, who can hear from me so many apologies, when I can accidentally step on his paw..)

      Удалить