пятница, 3 февраля 2012 г.

Broke his promise...

I am so tired of promises and dreams... Everybody can tell the stories, tales, and nobody wants to keep his promisses... But I want them to be true... I just want it... I want  so little...I just want to be happy...Is that so much? I have always thought, If man wants something, there is not anything impossible for making his wishes come true... But now, time is up and nothing changed... I still hope and do not see any changes... Maybe, I am too weak girl and my dreams will always stay only dreams??? I do not want it to be this way... Few years ago, I lost my best friend...and then I promissed that I would get everything I want and she would see her mistake... And now it seems to me, she'll never see that... or maybe it's just the changes of my mood...my bad mood....


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий