суббота, 17 марта 2012 г.

"Atonement"

I've just watched a wonderful film "Atonement". It impressed me so much that I can't miss a chance to share my impressions with you!!!


Brief description of the film: on a summer day in 1935, thirteen-year-old Briony Tallis witnesses a moment’s flirtation between her older sister, Cecilia, and Robbie Turner, the son of a servant. But Briony’s incomplete grasp of adult motives and her precocious imagination bring about a crime that will change all their lives, a crime whose repercussions Atonement follows through the chaos and carnage of World War II and into the close of the twentieth century.

Although I have not read the book, I have just finished watching the movie, to be exact it just ended about 3 minutes ago. "Atonement" is  well, is so well written it will lead you to cry because of its creativity. I believe this is most deffinately one of the best written movies I have ever had the pleasure of watching. It's a tragic love story that yet is based on love, gives so much more. It's creative how the different views of the characters give such life to the plot. The characters are wonderful and the actors that stepped into these rolls outdid themselves. Keira Knightly has grown on me so much since her "Bend It Like Beckham" days and won me over in Pride and Prejudice, I love that she's doing movie's like this, and James.. wow.. I had always thought he would be a one hit wonder but also has won me over. This movie is great for people who really get into movies, and watch every aspect. Not typically for the people who are into Vin Dysel, and Fast and Furious movies.. if you catch my drift.
 All in all, I loved it and will think many more will also.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий